The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 07-17-2014, 04:57 AM

Default Wolfram Slides now avaiable to try out at TAMCO Brighton UK

I now have one of each model of the amazing Wolfram slides in the shop for folks to try. Purchasing through the Wolfram slides website.

http://www.wolframslides.com/mmsig.php
Old 07-17-2014, 05:43 PM
AGF Sponsor

Hi all - I am relatively new as Wolfram Slides but have been contributing to AGF as 'Huckleberry' for many years.

For those who don't know about Wolfram Slides, I make the world's finest guitar slides from solid tungsten carbide. The tone is unmatched, they are polished to a perfect mirror finish and, because tungsten carbide is nearly as hard as diamond, my slides will not dull or scratch, and will remain perfect for a lifetime.

I currently make the slides played and endorsed by Martin Simpson and Michael Messer, and I also craft completely bespoke slides for customers around the world.

Many thanks to Trevor for helping me out, and I hope this will help more serious slide guitarists to try out what I sincerely believe to be the finest guitar slides in the world.

Perfecting the interface between you and your guitar.
wolframslides.com
Endorsed by Martin Simpson and Tony McManus.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop