The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 04-28-2017, 08:27 PM

Default Elevator music lol

So for my Daughters senior trip she wanted to go to Nashville. While heading up to our hotel room, she joking around said "my goal in life is to have my music played in an elevator" I said grab your guitar and come with me that i had an idea. I only uploaded 10 seconds of it because I started laughing and then she started laughing also. Just a fun story I thought I would share with a short video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y50p6fv1jcM
Old 04-29-2017, 12:03 PM

Live at that! lol,
Gamma G-25 Amp (electric)
Old 04-29-2017, 07:54 PM
Guest 33123

Short but sweet!
Old 04-30-2017, 05:30 AM

I wish I could have posted the whole video but the laughing killed it. She's a goof and will make some theatrical facial expressions just to get my wife and I laughing when shes singing. I told her she is not ready to quit School and hit the road yet lol. She was able to do some playing downtown Nashville on a street corner, in front of the Grand Ole Opry and on stage at Sam Ash Music. Three things off of her spring break bucket list lol.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell