The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 11-24-2011, 10:25 PM

Default Eleven Rack good for acoustic guitar?

Anyone recording their acoustic with an Eleven Rack? I realize that may not be it's intended use, but wanted to see if anyone was successful using it this way.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:45 AM

Default recording with eleven rack

Hi, i use the eleven rack to record both electric and acoustic guitars using the hi Z input and also using a mic sometimes to use the a/d converters to record to pro tools.its my go to system at home as i can play as loudly as i want through my studio monitors or for late nights just headphones .
there are several good acoustic amp simulations on the eleven rack forum and the chorus and other effects are nice too. plus you can put various eq's in line to shape your tone.
i would recomend trying it if you have one .
just my two cents worth
dave b
Old 12-29-2017, 01:42 PM

If you use a Fishman Aura Spectrum DI (like I do) to add in some airy microphone tomes to your piezo bridge saddle sounds through Fishman's guitar/mic "images", the Auro Spectrum DI box has an XLR out on it which you can plug into the microphone input on your Eleven Rack. Load the Eleven Rack editor and turn off the amp, cab,, and all effects. Turn on the phantom power switch (not the PAD one next to it). Change the input on the interface from guitar to microphone. The Fishman Aura's functionality is all there to help you get a recordable acoustic sound you're pleased with. Make sure your computer input device is set proberly. I like to play along with my digital library of I-tunes and MP3s, so I check off "Aid Speakers" and the acoustic guitar is co-mingled with the songs. I use a Yamaha Silent Acoustic and headphones.
'

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD