The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 04-15-2024, 11:36 AM
Charter Member

Default Isotope RX Standard 10 Upgrade

Izotope is offering an upgrade to RX Standard v 10 for $99 and you get a free RX Standard v 11 when it is released. To qualify, you have to be a registered owner of a license for an earlier version of RX Standard.
Old 04-15-2024, 12:13 PM
Charter Member

Save the email link if you got it and haven't purchased anything lately. They've switched from "Digital River" licensing, so you won't be able see this offer anywhere else, at least IME. (My purchase history at my iZotope account is a [long] list of licenses with no actual product names.)

There is a $149 "cross grade" product offering on Sweetwater (e.g), so maybe a call (to iZotope?) would get you a link.

I had the tab open while I pondered it. (I believe it has native Apple silicon support in 10 or maybe 11.) Well, it's gone, and while I use it (RX 8 Standard) quite a bit, I don't have any money-burning needs to move an upgrade up my list of stuff, so will probably pass now.

P.S. (edit) Just saw the link on FB.
https://www.izotope.com/en/deals/loy...dience-3_FB-IG

Last edited by keith.rogers; 04-15-2024 at 02:35 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD