The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 06-17-2009, 09:23 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramster View Post
I use a MOTO Ultralite
Hi kramster...
I'll be ordering my MOTU Ultralite either this afternoon or tomorrow. We operated a small production on MOTU rigs for over 8 years. After it aged out, and we closed the studio I've not bought an interface for a while---and after looking over everything out there, decided on the MOTU Ultralite for the capability, reputation, and experience with their gear compared to others I've played with...

I own several pkgs of commercial recording software including ProTools, Cakewalk, & Cubase, and actually like the MOTU OEM software for simple projects better than any other out there...commercial or free...

Baby #1.1
Baby #1.2
Baby #02
Baby #03
Baby #04
Baby #05

Larry's songs...

…Just because you've argued someone into silence doesn't mean you have convinced them…
Old 06-19-2009, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael T View Post
I use the M-Audio Fast Track Ultra, with a couple inexpensive condensor mics.

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_u...rackUltra.html

Tried a few high end mics, as mentioned above you can spend a lot for nominal differences. Clean and simple for me.
This was the unit I have been looking at how is the sound quality? I have roughly $1000 to spend. I want to be able to record acoustic guitar, a bass, and a drum kit.
Gibson Dove Custom
Epiphone Acoustic
Fender 12 String

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD