The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 04:15 PM

Arrow FS/FT: 2016 Martin M 12-fret - Mint - SOLD

For sale or trade: 2016 Martin M 12-fret with Carpathian top and Birdseye Maple B&S. In absolutely MINT condition - virtually un-played.

Specs: Nut 1 3/4", scale 25.4", LB 16", depth 4" Price: $old firm plus actual shipping. OHSC included with burgundy interior, also in mint condition.

Why do people order new builds and then not play them? However, it has been played quite a bit in the last few weeks I have owned it! This thing screams LOUD and it's a flatpicking machine, with bell-like trebles, but also great bass from the M sized lower bought. The Schaller tuners on this guitar are amazing; more precision than any other tuners I've ever tried. I have had trouble putting this thing down since I got it, but something has to go. I'll be OK if I get stuck with it for awhile longer!

I got this in trade with Paul (guitars44me). It was checked out by Tim Luranc of R Taylor fame and given a major "thumbs-up!". I've gotten several great guitars from Paul. I love playing new guitars, as often as possible, as we all do, but it's hard these days to keep a new "keeper" now that I have several I cannot sell or trade. Trading makes it possible to play many makes and models of guitars, regardless of whether you may keep one or the other!

Click on any picture to see the PhotoBucket album. I will soon post pictures of the build sheets, when PhotoBucket calms down again. This guitar is perfect, so if you see anything in the photos it is merely a reflection.

I'm pricing my guitars LOW this week, considering the buyer's market (losing $$$ at the cash price). Trade value $old; interested in 12-fret 00 or 000, a true concert level classical, or a baritone with cash +/- OK. Thanks a lot for viewing, Johnny

Last edited by JohnnyD123; 04-01-2017 at 12:33 PM.
Old 03-28-2017, 05:11 PM
Charter Member

Smile Oh Johnny...

Say it ain't so! I thought this one was HOME. Oh well, it is true, as you said, trading allows us to experience so many fine guitars....

The description is spot on.

This one really was MINT when JD received her and he takes super good care of his instruments! No worries or surprises here folks.

And it is true that Tim Luranc absolutly raved about this guitar. Since he was working at American Dream when Bob Taylor and Kurt Lustig bought it he is Taylor guitars employee #1. Bob T put him in charge of R.Taylor for the entire 6 years and 1,200 or so RTs and now he is Senior Repair Tech at El Cajon! He has seen a LOT of nice ones!

A super axe from a fine seller here folks! Grab it at this bargain price or wish you had!!! Haha

Best on the sale JD!

Cheers.

Paul
Jumbo OLD Brazilian RW/WRC
Big Tunnel 14 RW/Bubinga Dread(ish)

R.T 2 12c sinker RW/Claro
96 422ce bought new!
96 LKSM 12
552ce 12x12

J. Stepick Bari Weissy WRC/Walnut

More
Old 03-29-2017, 04:46 AM

Beautiful guitar Johnny, GLWS.

Ryan Nightingale Cedar/EIR
Collings DS1G German/Mahog
Goodall CG POC/Olive
Ted Thompson Jumbo Sitka/EIR
Northwood Dread - Engleman/Braz
Old 03-29-2017, 06:44 AM

gotta love a 12 fret paddle headstock
Old 03-29-2017, 01:47 PM

Wink Thank you...

Paul, Dale and Rip!
For my prospective buyers, here are the spec sheets with all the details. (Man, I need to quit Photobucket and start again with a reliable photo library!)

Last edited by JohnnyD123; 03-30-2017 at 08:49 AM.
Old 03-30-2017, 02:45 PM

Smile Bump

on a fine spring day!
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars