The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Old 06-07-2016, 03:36 PM

Thumbs up Late cancelation leaves me with an open Friday. Want a private concert?

(Mods, I sincerely apologize if this is in the wrong forum. Not positive where it should go.)

Hey AGF friends,

I have been working for the past 5 years as a touring singer/songwriter, based out of the DFW area in Texas. The bulk of my performances take place in the homes and back yards of folks who like my music.

I have a slight dilemma.

I have a concert scheduled for June 25th in Tampa, Florida. That said, I *did* have a concert scheduled for the 24th in Mobile, Alabama, but my host canceled on me today. This leaves me several states away from home with an opening on my calendar for Friday, June 24th.

I am desperately looking to find someone who might be interested in having me perform a free concert for them and their friends. All I'd need is at least 15-20 adults in attendance and the opportunity to play an hour-long set of all-original music.

I hope we can make something happen! Here are two videos from past house concerts that show the type of music I write/perform.

Please email me ([email protected]) if you're interested or know someone who might be! Thanks for your time!

www.andrewsullivanmusic.com

Facebook - YouTube - Twitter - Instagram

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases