The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Other Musical Instruments

Old 10-04-2016, 10:02 PM

Default PSA Killer Nationals over on TGP

$999 for a Delphi
$1050 for a radiotone bendaway with a National slimline pickup
$1225 for a Polychrome tricone.

If I had to rate the best values, I would just climb the price list. The delphi is the big deal IMO. The other two are tied for second and are both incredible prices considering the condition.

The satin finish on the bendaway is on the soft side. The fact that this one is so perfect means it was babied!

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/ind...#post-22753385
Old 10-11-2016, 01:34 PM

Thanks for the heads up blue, I bought the Radiotone. Even though I just took delivery of a new Mule a couple of months ago, I've been looking for a Radiotone Bendaway at a good price for about 2 years now. This was an excellent price. I should receive it next week sometime.
Old 10-22-2016, 09:06 AM

I received the Radiotone yesterday and I was shocked at the condition of it: Perfect! Really, at that price I was expecting at least some normal wear and tear of a 12 year old guitar but the only thing that told me it was used was slightly a dulled cover plate with some fingerprints on it. To say I'm happy is an understatement, thanks again blue.
Old 10-22-2016, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhbayless View Post
I received the Radiotone yesterday and I was shocked at the condition of it: Perfect! Really, at that price I was expecting at least some normal wear and tear of a 12 year old guitar but the only thing that told me it was used was slightly a dulled cover plate with some fingerprints on it. To say I'm happy is an understatement, thanks again blue.
Cool! I loved mine. I ended up selling after owning it for 12 years (at least) because I picked up a Resolectric Revolver, which covered all the same territory for me plus has a P-90. Otherwise I still would own it.

If you haven't done so yet, try some old Jazz on it. The punch on those radiotones will blow you away.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Other Musical Instruments