The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 11-13-2017, 10:24 AM

That's 3 beauties you picked up at Woodstock. Congrats on this one, too. I didn't try any of the Morrissey's--but maybe he'll be there again.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Russell View Post
That's 3 beauties you picked up at Woodstock. Congrats on this one, too. I didn't try any of the Morrissey's--but maybe he'll be there again.
Yes, although I am trying to make myself feel better in that 2 were actually Woodstock, this one a couple of weeks later....somehow that makes me feel less guilty! Too bad you did not get a chance to try them, they were great!!!

Thank you for your comments!
Old 11-13-2017, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikealpine View Post
Tom, that really sounds spectacular, full and rich! Congratulations on finding another winner. And it's nice that you brought a new builder to the fold. Looking forward to additional builds!
I wish you could have been there, maybe we could have gone out for lunch or something and kept me away from shopping and I might have come home with less guitar and more money! Yeah, I think I will blame it on you!!!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop