The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 04-21-2017, 04:52 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancebo View Post
PM'd you. This was worth a bump to the top anyway.
Brother, I looked at my inbox and didn't see anything from you. You might send it again as I'd be happy to visit with you. Thx!

Woody (aka: Mike)

FOR SALE: Kinnaird Brazilian!!
Old 04-22-2017, 09:54 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiejoon View Post
I love my Charis SJ, and this is a really beautiful one. I can't believe it hasn't sold yet!
Thank you! I'm surprised as well that it is still here. Partially because of what it is, and partially because there are a lot of people apparently on the proverbial fence...ready to buy...still thinking...waiting for something...who knows. This much I do know, this one isn't going to be here much longer. I expect to ship it Monday, and at this point it's only a question of which address goes on the box. It could be your address...but ya gotta get off of that fence while the "gettin' is good"

Speak now...

Old 04-22-2017, 10:46 AM

Someone should snatch this up, great price, great maker, great guitar!
Old 04-22-2017, 11:45 AM
Charter Member

Smile What Tom said....

Great price, maker, guitar, and GREAT SELLER!

Cheers

Paul
Jumbo OLD Brazilian RW/WRC

R.T 2 12c sinker RW/Claro
96 422ce bought new!
96 LKSM 12
552ce 12x12

J. Stepick Bari Weissy WRC/Walnut

More
Old 04-22-2017, 11:55 AM

This is a nicely appointed Charis with lovely woods and florentine cutaway (which I personally prefer over his venetian). And like they said, being sold by a great guy at a great price. The new bracing pattern is just icing on the cake!
Old 04-24-2017, 05:14 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Default Off the market for now

Everyone, I have someone who thinks they are buying this, but I am pulling the guitar off of the market at AGF today either way. If they decide to go ahead with the transaction we discussed, I will mark it sold. If not, I'm OK with that also because I won't mind at keeping this one. This guitar is just too good to "haggle" about.

There were a number of people ready to pull the trigger on this one, and I'm sure I'll have no trouble selling it at another time if I decide to do so.

If someone was out this weekend who has continued interest in this, please reach out to me and we can visit. Thanks again to all here at AGF who have expressed and interest. This is truly a GREAT forum!

Old 04-24-2017, 01:25 PM
Charter Member

Mike does not mess around - he really knows his guitars, and if he says it is a dynamite guitar I would take him at his word. The price he is offering here is excellent, in my opinion.
Old 04-24-2017, 09:42 PM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiejoon View Post
Mike does not mess around - he really knows his guitars, and if he says it is a dynamite guitar I would take him at his word. The price he is offering here is excellent, in my opinion.
Thanks Brother, I appreciate the kind words. This one is NOT sold. At this point, if anyone wants to talk about it, I will. However, I played it again tonight and I may just put another of my guitars up for sale instead. This one is just pretty darned good and I think it may need to just stay at my place anyway

Old 04-24-2017, 11:11 PM

You know Mike. It's not your guitar or the price that's the hold up. It's the fact that I would have to eventually sell the best guitar I have ever owned in my R. Taylor in order to purchase yours. It would love to keep both but it's not feasible right now. My Style 3 is a flatpicking cannon but it's not friendly to fingerstyle.
Oregon Duck Fan
Guitars by: Collings, Bourgeois, Taylor
Pickups by: Dazzo
Preamps by: Sunnaudio
Amps by: Bose (S1)
Grateful
Old 04-25-2017, 04:31 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancebo View Post
You know Mike. It's not your guitar or the price that's the hold up. It's the fact that I would have to eventually sell the best guitar I have ever owned in my R. Taylor in order to purchase yours. It would love to keep both but it's not feasible right now. My Style 3 is a flatpicking cannon but it's not friendly to fingerstyle.
Vance, Thanks but I wasn't referring to you. I knew you were thinking hard about it, but actually another person agreed to buy it and backed out. So, it's just their loss...no worries. This is a great guitar and I'll enjoy it for now.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars