The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 04-14-2014, 10:41 PM

Default Audix VX5 great mike, wonderful company

Hi,

Thought I will share this great experience. Years ago around 2007, I was looking for a good condenser mike for my vocals. I procured Audix VX5 from the USA. Unfortunately my voice was not suitable for it. My senior colleague, who plays woodwinds tried the mike and used it over the years for his saxophone and flute. He said it was the best condenser mike he ever used.

Recently we noticed a hum emanating from the mike. Fortunately for us, my younger brother who is a US citizen was visiting me and we could send the mike back to the company through him.

The Audix company not only repaired and upgraded the mike even though it was long past the warranty, they also shipped it back to my brothers place in Ashburn VA, all this completely free of cost.

We have now got the mike back with us and my colleague is very happy to be reunited with it.

Audix is a great company making excellent products and they know how to take care of their customers, even overseas folks like us.

Regards,

Keyshore

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification