The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 08-23-2017, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Sexauer View Post
My personal guitar is my JB-15 model. This is a mild MultiScale asymmetrical body on the OM paradigm. I have made a couple of dozen guitars similar to this, ranging from 0 size to SJ size, but most are OM like. The recent guitar I sent to Dream Guitars is very close to the same specs as my own, except mine is a slothead. Both are BRW with EuroSpruce tops and have 1/2" disparity between the e and E; 24.9 x 25.4.

This guitar is the standard measure by which I assess each guitar built subsequently, giving me a reliable perspective. I have been using this reference for 11 years now. Good as it actually is, most of my BRW or Pernambuco new ones seem better, so I have put this guitar on my inventory page. I am in a position to spoil myself!

Here is a link to my guitar's page on my website.
Bruce, thanks for sharing. As a practising musician, I'm glad you have a patron who supplies you with such worthy instruments

2018 Michaud OO-R
2012 Webber Dreadnaught *SOLD*
2010 Eastman E20OM
1994 Guild D30
1979 Yamaha FG375S (retired)
1974 Norman B30 (retired)

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop