The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2018, 06:46 PM
Charter Member

Default SOLD Taylor 522ce 12-Fret

I’m putting up my Taylor 522ce 12-fret for sale. I bought this just over a month ago in Feb of 2018 from our sponsor Heartbreaker Guitars. You can find my NGD post here:

http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/f...d.php?t=500804

This guitar is in the exact same condition that I got it in. Zero dings/issues. It has a build date of 08/2016. I originally put a pick guard on it but took it off the same day, as I didn’t quite line it up right. It was super easy to remove, since it hadn’t set in yet. It peeled of with almost no resistance, didn’t even leave any residue after removal. It has a fresh pair of Elixir HD PB lights on it.

The guitar sounds amazing, and it is very even, warm, and focused. The shaded edge burst is really beautiful. Depending on the lighting, it can appear a bit more brown/less red than in the photos. But the pictures are also an accurate representation of its color as well.

So why am I selling it? Well, I’ve been hunting for a Taylor with the exact birth date of my daughter. And after a year of looking, I found one. I bought it, and I’m super happy. But it turns out it’s a 2015 522e 12-fret. I can’t really justify having two of basically the same guitar, especially one in this price range. In addition, the two guitars sound very similar. There are slight differences in tone, but they’re close enough that really the only reason I would be keeping this guitar is because I really love the looks/aesthetics of the burst and cutaway.

So, I am reluctantly putting it up for sale here. It’s so new that I haven’t even registered it with Taylor yet. Includes OHSC.

SOLD shipped CONUS

Last edited by Luckymud; 03-23-2018 at 02:18 PM.
Old 03-21-2018, 09:12 AM
Charter Member

Wednesday bump
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars