The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 09-25-2014, 03:12 PM

Default Alvarez 5066 Acoustic Guitar - MADE IN JAPAN

GUITAR HAS SOLD!!

For Sale: $335.00

Vintage late 1970's Alvarez MADE IN JAPAN Acoustic guitar in excellent condition with a newer Alvarez hardshell case. The guitar has been set up with low action in my shop, new strings and cleaned and the case is solid and clean as well.

This guitar has rosewood sides and back and that is a solid top from what I can tell. The grain is absolutely wrapping around the inside of the soundhole and I am seeing a pretty clear solid wood top. The neck is mahogany and the fretboard is rosewood and everything except the headstock has binding. The back and neck are white binding and the top has w/b/w/b/w binding. The frets are in REALLY good shape and I do have a couple of close up shots in the set of pictures for you to see. This is a very good player's guitar because of all the volume from the solid top, the sweet tone from the rosewood and this is ready for flatpicking style playing with the low action. The headstock also has a rosewood veneer, the tuning keys are original and it has the original ebony bridge and it looks like even the saddle and nut are original.

The only cosmetic issues on this guitar are several dings and nicks on the top, they are all small-medium, there is one larger nick but most are small. There is also one scratch on the back of the guitar that is pictured which is a few inches long. That scratch DOES NOT show up unless you start angling the guitar in bright light. The back of the neck is perfectly smooth which is fantastic for the player and I also have a pic of the action at the 12th so you can see I am serious about how low it is.

If you have any questions please ask!!
Thanks!! - ATL Music and Education

To see all of the pictures, please view our gallery below.
http://s1038.photobucket.com/user/AT...ustic%20Guitar

www.atlmusicandeducation.com

G00179RSE

Last edited by ATLMusicandEdu; 11-10-2014 at 02:13 PM. Reason: ITEM SOLD
Old 10-30-2014, 03:06 PM

Please feel free to make an offer if interested. I am negotiable.

Andy
ATL Music and Education
Old 11-10-2014, 02:13 PM

Default Guitar has SOLD!!

This guitar has sold - thanks!!

Andy
ATL Music and Education

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace