The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 06-27-2017, 06:05 AM
Charter Member

Default Martin D-35 1996 Natural - Signed by Les Paul, Crosby, Barre, Howe and Hackett

Outstanding example of a classic 1990's Martin D-35. Prominently featured on this guitar are signatures that were represented to me as authentic autographs of Les Paul, David Crosby, Martin Barre, Steve Howe and Steve Hackett. I cannot attest to their authenticity and I do not have any certificates but I have tried to compare them to authenticated signatures that are out there and they seem genuine (FWIW). Anyway, some folks like autographs on guitars and some think they are graffiti that defaces the guitar. I kind of like them.
Other than the signatures, the guitar has practically no marks, save for a few extremely light pick marks on the top and very light swirls on the back. As for how it sounds, I don't think you'll find a better example of a D-35. Full, rich, LOUD, and balanced. It's new owner will be very happy with this guitar.

Will sell on AGF for $1,800.00 including shipping to CONUS only.

Pics on my reverb listing: https://reverb.com/item/5709149-mart...we-and-hackett

Thanks for looking. PM or email with any questions.

Last edited by Nochops; 07-21-2018 at 08:33 AM.
Old 07-21-2018, 08:34 AM
Charter Member

Bumping this up for the weekend. It's just been sitting in the case so let me know if you're interested in a really nice older D-35 with (possibly) a little bit of history to it.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars