The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 12-15-2014, 02:19 PM
Charter Member

Default Brazilian Rosewood side/back sets fs

Hi: My name is Bob Flynn and I have about 30 BRW (dalbergia nigra) side and back sets in sizes from dreadnought to Martin 1-18 for sale. I also have about 75 BRW fingerboards & about 40 bridge blanks. I have some peg head veneers also but prefer not to sell them separate as I will offer to match (as close as possible) to side sets for FREE.

I make pool cues and have made some guitars over the past 20 years but have concentrated on the pool cue business for awhile now. I am now 78 years old and do not think I will be making a lot of guitars in the time I have left. I have enough pool cue business to last me for years. You can check me out on AZ Billiards forum as QMAKER. Anyway, I am a wood collector, and especially of BRW, and have been for years. That is how I acquired hundreds of pieces of BRW for guitars and pool cues.

I am in the process of acquiring a CITES Certificate and 25 sub-certificates for those luthiers interested in exporting. This is for side/back sets/fingerboards/bridges in a combo or side/back sets only. More info is on my website at: denalicues.com/brw_for_sale.

I wanted to attach a few sample pics of what I have to offer but the moderator will not let me. Most of the entire collection can be seen at: denalicues.com/brw_for_sale. My e-mail address is: [email protected] and cell/text # is 1-626-705-0340. My land line is: 1-626-339-8785 and I live in Covina, California.

Thank you for taking your time to consider what I have to offer.

Bob Flynn

Last edited by BFlynn; 12-20-2014 at 04:41 PM.
Old 12-20-2014, 04:44 PM
Charter Member

UPDATED SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20th

Some sets have been sold. The updated list can be found at www.denalicues.com/brw_for_sale.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:39 AM
FKA matthewpartrick :)

Those OM size sets are absolutely killer.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:09 PM
Charter Member

UPDATED FRIDAY, FEB 20th

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace