The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 09-23-2009, 05:56 PM

Default Oh no Jose

Saw Jose Feliciano on the shopping channel yesterday. The announcer had a natural and a black acoustic model along with some sort of amp. The price was, well much much too low for quality. I was moving in and out of the kitchen and saw bits of it. Jose played one of the guitars and made it sound okay. Nothing like what he can do on a classical

Added this on consideration: Jose is a real musician. I have no idea of the quality of the merchandise offered or his situation and don't want anyone to see this in a negative light.

Random Works

Last edited by random works; 09-23-2009 at 08:36 PM. Reason: reconsidered
Old 09-23-2009, 09:57 PM

Location: Jackson, LA in body......North Carolina mountains in spirit

I haven't seen or heard anything about Jose in way too many years. It's sad to hear that he's stooped to the "Late-Night-Television-Ads" (or the Home Shopping Network, QVC........same, same) to get by. The guy is a great musician. Hope he's not tied in any way with Esteban.

However..................if they want ME to hype their guitars for some coin.............my number is 555-5555!!

Somewhere around 200 strings attached to various shapes, sizes, and types of wood. Real P.I.T.A. when it comes time to tune!!!!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion