The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 10-31-2008, 05:28 PM

Papol,

In Windows Movie Maker, I can configure the video input source to set the frame rate, exposure and gain. Is that where you're doing the setting?
Old 11-02-2008, 11:39 AM

Hi Gerry,

The way mine works is that no matter what direction (or application) you approach the actual video control from, you always end up with the Microsoft Live Webcam video applet. There is no other form of control that is obvious. EVen Moviemaker brings that up.

However, I just ordered the Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 and am looking forward to seeing that work. Does that one have the 'follow-you' feature as well? I like playing standing up and I tend to walk right out of the picture (probably a great break for everyone ;) ) many times. I just uploaded another old standard and I had to rerecord it when I realized I move around so much standing up that I only appeared in the vid at the start and finish..

The newest one is kind of funny because I meant to record "It might as well be Spring", but forgot what I was doing while trying to get everything in place when the webcam was on, and played a song I can't recall ever playing before but that has "Spring" in the title, called "Spring can really hang you up the most".

I'm going to start recording a lot more improvisation as well as my own writing next, when I get that webcam. I've avoided that so far because I really get kind of excited and wander around so much that neither the h4 nor the webcam can find me ;)

Anyway, thanks for all the help.

Papol

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell