The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 03-03-2024, 04:37 PM
Charter Member

Default Tech Glitch w/Apple TV

I'm experiencing a situation where a specific episode of an Apple TV-based show won't play on my system. I can play the succeeding episode, but not the one I actually need to see. I get an error message directing me to trouble shooting, but the trouble shooting finds nothing wrong and directs me to try again later. This has been going on for a week. I had a friend try it on their system and they could play the episode without issue.

Anyone experience anything similar and is there a fix (aside from reading a synopsis of the episode and moving on ) ?
Old 03-03-2024, 05:09 PM
Charter Member

That can happen when you select the current (succeeding) episode shown on the Apple TV+ app home screen, which starts automatically. In that case, once the episode begins, navigate down to select the show details, where you can access all of the previous episodes. Another way is to select the specific series from the series search menu. There you will find all the available seasons, episodes for each.
Strandberg Boden Original 6
Eastman T185MX
G&L ASAT Classic USA Butterscotch Blonde
Rickenbacher Lap Steel
Voyage-Air VAD-2
Martin SW00-DB Machiche
1968 Guild F-112
Taylor 322e 12 Fret V Class
Old 03-03-2024, 05:18 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seannx View Post
That can happen when you select the current (succeeding) episode shown on the Apple TV+ app home screen, which starts automatically. In that case, once the episode begins, navigate down to select the show details, where you can access all of the previous episodes. Another way is to select the specific series from the series search menu. There you will find all the available seasons, episodes for each.
I've tried the second suggestion (navigating out to the search option and re-selecting the show and specific episode) and still the particular episode won't play. I even got as far as sitting through the "previously on" lead-up and that all played, but the episode itself wouldn't.

Not entirely clear on the first part of your suggestion but will explore further.

SOLVED!! ISSUE WAS W/ROKU.

Last edited by Dogma; 03-03-2024 at 08:58 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic