The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 06-02-2016, 08:39 AM

This thread inspired me to get the Ditto X2 from one of the "open box" dealers for $115.

You get 20 or so free "jam tracks" to download that you can load into the pedal via USB. Pretty cool. Also found a Loopers for dummies tutorial on youtube that I really liked. It's quite challenging to play a solo with only two notes! Makes Neil Young's single note solos all the more impressive when you try to come up with something original and interesting that way yourself!

Old 06-02-2016, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue View Post
This thread inspired me to get the Ditto X2 from one of the "open box" dealers for $115.

You get 20 or so free "jam tracks" to download that you can load into the pedal via USB. Pretty cool. Also found a Loopers for dummies tutorial on youtube that I really liked. It's quite challenging to play a solo with only two notes! Makes Neil Young's single note solos all the more impressive when you try to come up with something original and interesting that way yourself!
Yeah, they are a fun learning tool. I love mine. I'm sure your Ditto will get a lot of use too. I have a Ditto mic looper and all the Ditto stuff seems high quality.

Ibanez, Recording King, Gretsch, Martin
G&L, Squier, Orange (x 2),
Bugera, JBL, Soundcraft

Our duo website - UPDATED 7/26/19

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Tags
looper, looper pedal, recommendation