The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 02-09-2001, 12:30 AM
Charter Member

Post Wondering about the 310K...

I'm really looking for something with good bottom end. I played the 310, nice but not the response I'm looking for.

What do you guys think of the 310-K for a primarily-stumming style? I have liked previous koa guitars, but have never encountered one of these.

I would appreciate any comments you could offer-

Peace- Ryan
Old 02-09-2001, 01:39 AM

I have owned my 310k a couple of weeks now and believe it to be the best guitar purchase I have ever made! I love this freakin' guitar! I love to over all balance of it and love the look and the sound of the koa body. I have been back to my local dealer several times to play other higher end Taylors but wouldn't think of trading in my 310k. Don't get me wrong I like all the other guitars Taylor makes but for the money and the product this guitar is perfect for me. But hey, what do I know, it all comes down to what floats YOUR boat!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification