The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 03-17-2015, 03:56 PM
Charter Member

Default Guild JF30, Peavey USA Millennium Bass

GUILD IS NOW SOLD

Pictures and lower/local price $1000 for the Guild JF30. I'm in Seattle soon too.

Relisting for final time.

Westerly RI Guild JF-30 with B-Band & strap locks. OHSC. I purchased this in the fall and had it refretted by Guitar Works in Portland. Also had the B-Band installed. Great guitar, just not what I need right now.

I paid $799 ( I think) and the work I put into it was >$500. See Westerly RI Guild JF30 for my story.

I also have a purple USA-made Peavey Millennium P/J style 4-string bass. It's in excellent condition. I have a pretty junky case for it. It's listed at Talkbass, and somebody just replied that they thought it was the best deal on their classifieds.

$1100 cash for the Guild or best reasonable offer. $285 for the bass. Trade offers of EIR/Spruce D-style, wider nut guitars welcome. The tough part... LOCAL ONLY to Pacific Northwest. I'm in Portland. I vow to not ship any gear. Just not a thing I want to do anymore. Apologies.

I also listed some John Hardy M-1 preamps over in the "other" section, and plan to list a few smaller items as part of downsizing and spring cleaning.

I'll get more pics. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by flagstaffcharli; 04-08-2015 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Guild is SOLD
Old 03-24-2015, 12:42 PM
Charter Member

Bump.

Accepting trade offers.

Still local, but I am looking for a box...
Old 03-24-2015, 04:05 PM
Guest2145

what's the nut width, scale length, and neck profile on the guild? also, i enjoyed your blog post about it...I've also been down that road, where I'm sure a guitar is a keeper and justifies putting more money into it, and then, alas....
Old 03-24-2015, 08:10 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaheyRolls View Post
what's the nut width, scale length, and neck profile on the guild? also, i enjoyed your blog post about it...I've also been down that road, where I'm sure a guitar is a keeper and justifies putting more money into it, and then, alas....
Yep. Never quite satisfied.

It's 1 11/16 but feels narrow to me. The neck isn't very thick. Not sure what you'd call the profile, but it's not a meaty neck. I believe the scale is 25 1/2, but I can check tomorrow. I also plan to post more pictures. Thanks!
Old 03-30-2015, 09:50 AM
Charter Member

Default Baseball is almost here!

Bump.

I was away for spring break, and have been busy. I do plan to get more pictures. If someone has serious interest, I'll get them ASAP.

Local only. I have my John Hardy Preamps for sale ove r in the "other" classifieds and a USA Peavey Millenium P/J bass for $285. I'll ship the preamps, but I don't have boxes for the instrumentts. I also feel I don;t want to deal with shipping instruments anymore. In trades, I'm pretty much looking for an EIR/Sitka Martin D with a wide nut or a Larrivee SD-60, possibly one of those little 5w Swart tube amps with trem & reverb.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:33 PM
Charter Member

Default Lower price $1000

Still looking for a local only sale. However, I will be in Seattle soon. So...

I would also trade up with my cash for a Martin-ish D (D21 Special or D28 P, maybe).

$1000, which I think is fair considering the new frets and B-Band pick-up, strap lock, nice leather strap, and functional OHSC.

Pictures, I forgot: Westerly, RI Guild JF30 with B-Band
Old 04-04-2015, 10:26 PM
Charter Member

Guitar is on hold for someone who plans to drive a long way to get it.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
bass, guild jf30, trade