The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Old 05-22-2012, 03:11 AM

Default Andina & Rich in MArtinsburg/Shepherdstown, WV May 1

Heading back out to the greater DC area next week to play the First Friday Coffeehouse (we're headlining) at Trinity United Methodist Church Orchard House, 4599 Shepherdstown Rd., Martinsburg, WV.
(304) 876-2915. Here's "da blurb:"

FIRST FRIDAY HOSTS COMIC DUO IN SEASON FINALE JUNE 1

On June 1 First Friday Coffeehouse will host the zany duo, Andina and Rich for the series' season finale. The venue is located at Trinity Church Orchard House on Route 45, four miles from the four-way stop in Shepherdstown. Doors open for social time and open mic sign-up at 7:30 p.m. A one-hour open mic session precedes the feature artist with eight participants performing two songs each in one of the area´s premier listening rooms.

Andina and Rich have a unique musical recipe: mix Sandy Andina, a Chicago-based singer and guitar/dulcimer-slinging smart aleck with Stephen Lee Rich, a Madison, Wisconsin yodeling cowboy. Together the stir up fresh harmony and humor they will keep you smiling throughout their performance. They tour extensively and are popular favorites at regional Folk Alliance conferences. Their latest CD Two Guitars, A Dulcimer And An Attitude is stylistically diverse...from delta blues to contemporary folk, with a generous splash of humor.

For more information, visit www.andinaandrich.com.

Enjoy a great evening of music and fellowship. Snacks and refreshments served. Trinity Church Orchard House is located at 4599 Shepherdstown Rd. (Rt. 45/north side), midway between Martinsburg and Shepherdstown. A $10 donation is requested. For more information, contact Steve Warner...304-676-4422 or 304-876-2915.

Hope to catch part of the DC Folk Festival on Sat. and/or Sun. before heading back home (Dropping my singing partner off at Dulles after the gig for an early morning Sat. flight to his nephew's wedding in Phoenix).

http://www.sandyandina.com

-------------------------
Gramann Rapahannock, 7 Taylors, 4 Martins, 2 Gibsons, 2 V-A, Larrivee Parlour, Gretsch Way Out West, Fender P-J Bass & Mustang, Danelectro U2, Peavey fretless bass, 8 dulcimers, 2 autoharps, 2 banjos, 2 mandolins, 3 ukes

I cried because I had no shoes.....but then I realized I won’t get blisters.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:08 PM

Bump--remember, there's an open mic first, so come strut your stuff!

http://www.sandyandina.com

-------------------------
Gramann Rapahannock, 7 Taylors, 4 Martins, 2 Gibsons, 2 V-A, Larrivee Parlour, Gretsch Way Out West, Fender P-J Bass & Mustang, Danelectro U2, Peavey fretless bass, 8 dulcimers, 2 autoharps, 2 banjos, 2 mandolins, 3 ukes

I cried because I had no shoes.....but then I realized I won’t get blisters.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases