The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Old 06-11-2013, 04:53 PM

Default J B Concert

Mid 1970s - - I was on the way across hicktown part of FLA to Tampa, and saw broke down stationwagon with" Margerittaville or Bust" shoe polish on side windows... and some hippy types...and from that- I knew my home town was going going gone ...Later I'd learned about Buffet , and the nice songs, forward to early 90s ...was invited to free concert at Sunrise Auditorium Lauderdale to see him .. Might not had been his fault ,but was the worst concert I ever attended, sound was horrifficly bad, had to listen from outside patio to even understand anything ...It didnt help that he had 18 other people on stage playing and singing ....I dont think the sound people had a clue - - feed back - - like crazy constantly ...I sure didnt expect that . Yes he was certainly one of the lucky ones ..altho not a Key Wester ..

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write