The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 11-27-2012, 03:10 PM
Charter Member

Default ADK A6 On Sale At Front End Audio - Only $169.00!

Aloha Friends,

Stevecuss just alerted us to this great offer on another thread. But I didn't know it was this good.

Front End Audio has ADK A6 medium-diaphragm, condenser mic's on sale for $169.00 right now. I've never seen it that low before - usually it's $249.00!

If you're looking for a great sounding, quiet, accurate, recording condenser mic, especially for recording acoustic guitars but also for vocals, then don't miss out the chance to get a pair of the very open & natural sounding ADK A6's - at this unreal budget price - $169.00!

Anyone looking to record/mic your guitar & not break the bank? This is the mic. I think it's the best one for under $500 & beats up a lot of other much more expensive mic's, like the shrill KM-184 & any of the top-heavy Rode's.

Check it out! Scroll down here to the A6:

http://www.frontendaudio.com/Large-D...show=10&page=1

$169.00 - Wow!

alohachris

Last edited by alohachris; 11-27-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:10 PM
Charter Member

Do you know if they are in stock now? They've had that ad running for a good month, I've checked twice, and had none in stock. They had the kit (PRO+ with the mic) in stock.

2012 Carruth 12-fret 000 in Pernambuco and Adi
2010 Poling Sierra in Cuban Mahogany and Lutz
2015 Posch 13-fret 00 in Indian Rosewood and Adi
Old 11-27-2012, 04:24 PM
Charter Member

Default Aloha Chuck S

Aloha Chuck S,

No, I really don't know about the current stock of ADK A6's at Front End Audio. I was just so surprised by that great price. At that rate, I'd order a couple & to heck with the wait.

Stevecuss let me know about the sale. But I already have a pair & so didn't check stock at Front End. Even if you had to wait, it would be a great deal, IMO.

Guys are always looking for affordable recording mic's here. This is a chance to get a truly great mic - much better than many at all price level$ - at an incredible price. Go for it!

alohachris
Old 11-27-2012, 05:00 PM
Charter Member

The A6 really needs a shock mount. They are extra (as an individual item) or part of an upgrade kit (case, xlr cable, pop screen and shock mount). There's a seller on eBay that sells the mic and the upgrade kit together for a good price.

Last edited by sdelsolray; 11-27-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:44 AM

Aloha

Have to agree: the A6 is great value at the normal price, so this is a real bargain.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohachris View Post
Aloha Chuck S,

No, I really don't know about the current stock of ADK A6's at Front End Audio. I was just so surprised by that great price. At that rate, I'd order a couple & to heck with the wait.

Stevecuss let me know about the sale. But I already have a pair & so didn't check stock at Front End. Even if you had to wait, it would be a great deal, IMO.

Guys are always looking for affordable recording mic's here. This is a chance to get a truly great mic - much better than many at all price level$ - at an incredible price. Go for it!

alohachris
Or put the money in your Schoeps Savings Account.

Regards,

Ty Ford

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD