The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 08-31-2016, 05:28 PM

Yep - the day I posted the pictures I thought the same thing as well! That day I started clearing things out and and rearranged a few ceiling panels to even out more of the room. Now the useable space is ~ 9.4' wide X 11' long with 5'more in length open at the far end for access to the furnace room... Winter time balance between warmth and tracking :-)....

Will have some updated pictures (and get back to tracking) in a day or so. Favoring facing into the long end of the room so far but facing into the narrow end gives more room across for players or alternate mic setups. Always wanted a nice 15'+ a side 10 foot ceiling space with bright and open windows... but have been in the same house for 24 years now instead... LOL...

Old 08-31-2016, 10:57 PM

Yep a nice big room makes it a bit more fun to record. I have a project studio that is 300 square feet (12 ft ceilings) and for the last few nights I was recording a full band and man was it tight!

Last edited by rockabilly69; 09-01-2016 at 12:38 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD