The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 02-25-2023, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickee View Post
Thanks CASD57!
When are we going to see the the seventh installment of your amp saga?
Bahahaha!!! It’s like that movie, The Never Ending Story!
All kidding side, you will find your holy grail eventually. We all have a sound in our head that only we can hear.
All the best to you

Frank d.
Attachment 88170
How did you get that AC15 on the table lol

The GTX100 cured me for now for the amp journey because it made me decide I didn't want to haul a bunch of amps..
And since I want to play Electric and an Acoustic plus sing I'm probably going with a Bose S1-Pro or an EV Everse 8 and use a pedal on my Electric and use the TC Helicon Perform-VG for Vocals and acoustic
The TC is the only thing that requires AC-power so I'll need a small Power station for that
Old 02-25-2023, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASD57 View Post
How did you get that AC15 on the table lol

The GTX100 cured me for now for the amp journey because it made me decide I didn't want to haul a bunch of amps..
And since I want to play Electric and an Acoustic plus sing I'm probably going with a Bose S1-Pro or an EV Everse 8 and use a pedal on my Electric and use the TC Helicon Perform-VG for Vocals and acoustic
The TC is the only thing that requires AC-power so I'll need a small Power station for that
That’s a Special Edition Vox hot rod Ac10c1 that I loaded with a Celestion Creamback 40watt 16ohm speaker and Genalex Gold Lion tubes.
It’s all the Beatles glassy chime and Stones Top Boost grind you could wish for. All at an old man friendly 28lbs. Everything in that picture has been modded in some way, except for the Yamaha THR30ii. If you can’t find what you need, make it yourself somehow. A speaker here, a tube set there, and bingo. Who better than me?

You know, Methos1979 is the battery performance maven on the forum. That’s who you should be speaking to. Battery power and live gigs are his forte.

Good luck with the search
frank d

Last edited by Chickee; 02-25-2023 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Clarity

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars