The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 02-22-2018, 03:32 AM

Default Taylor V-Class road show schedule (and Martin's too!)

For those who want to hear/try in person, Taylor has posted the following road show schedule.
https://www.taylorguitars.com/events/all

Being fair and balanced, here's the Martin schedule as well. https://www.martinguitar.com/martin-experience/

I'd happily attend any of these if they were within 100km. But, alas, nothing in Italy from either house. I looked at a few other sites and couldn't find similar road-show schedules (Gibson, Guild...)

This is why AGF, and even the contentious/raucous debate on the V-Class, is so valuable. I've found that watching videos on Youtube is pretty worthless, at least for me, because (a) audio quality/compression of Youtube, and (b) not much objective criticism vs promotional content.
Old 02-22-2018, 04:46 AM

Thanks for the update. Should be interesting to check one out. There are a few within about 4 hours of where I live but during the week, can't do that easily.
Old 02-22-2018, 09:36 AM

Yeah, Taylor show will be in Chicago next week in two music stores. I might swing by Chicago Music Exchange on the 27th to check them out!
Old 02-22-2018, 10:46 AM

Thanks for heads up, maybe go to one in Huntsville Ala.
Old 02-22-2018, 12:32 PM

There's a Taylor event tonight here in New York City. I'm going and will try out some of the V-class braced guitars.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion