The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2018, 04:34 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulzoom View Post
I was combining the sentiments of your post with others. Correct, it may or may not apply. That's my point.

It doesn't change the overall idea that some specs matter to some and to others not so much. So all one should say is that a particular spec doesn't matter to themself, and not infer that someone else shouldn't care.
Except of course I did not infer "someone else should not care" that is your imagination
I agree the idea of different strokes applies but if you read my statements in entirety and refrain from putting someone else's words in my mouth, then you might see my post allowed for that within the options. And why I said "Or get it changed"

Also you misquoted me again, I never once said "someone else should not care"

I said "If you buy it" either don't worry about "or get it changed" which completely allows for someone else to "care about it" particularly since that is also allowed for in the first and second options.

So if your going to admonish people about what they should or should not do while posting
You might want to consider what one should do when they quote a person, they should address what that person actually says in context, and also not include the "sentiments" others, or some or imagined out of context inferences and they should not misquote them . In other words you might want to look in the "should and shouldn't" mirror first.

KevWind at Soundcloud

KevWind at YouYube
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...EZxkPKyieOTgRD

System :
Studio system Avid Carbon interface , PT Ultimate 2023.12 -Mid 2020 iMac 27" 3.8GHz 8-core i7 10th Gen ,, Ventura 13.2.1

Mobile MBP M1 Pro , PT Ultimate 2023.12 Sonoma 14.4
Old 02-18-2018, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevWind View Post
In other words you might want to look in the "should and shouldn't" mirror first.
Wish I'd had one of those mirrors starting way back when I first started dating. My whole life would have ended up a lot simpler.

Lighten up, guys.
Old 02-18-2018, 07:24 PM
Anticipation Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmf View Post
Wish I'd had one of those mirrors starting way back when I first started dating. My whole life would have ended up a lot simpler.

Lighten up, guys.
Exactly. This thread has run its course.
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion