The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 08-07-2012, 08:48 AM
Charter Member

Default On the hunt for CA GX Model with Aura!

Hey everyone,

If anyone knows of any dealer who may have a GX Wide neck with the Fishman Aura please drop me pm.

I thought I had found one but there site was not updated and it was already sold.

Thanks for any help.
Iris OG Model Tuxedo Finish
Iris AB Model Big Leaf Maple B/S
Many Takamine Pro series
Godin A8 Mandolin
Old 08-07-2012, 09:04 AM

I know MacNichol Guitars has one in their shop, but you can't have it! I placed my order a couple of months ago and it just came in last week. Michael Stone is setting it up for me and it will ship in the next day or so.

For what it's worth, Michael had indicated he wouldn't be stocking this model and my guess is that it will be tricky to find one in stock. First, I question how many dealers would stock one with the Aura electronics, plus I think CA is still slowly getting their production up to speed. You may have to order one.

Good luck.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:51 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchalebk View Post
I know MacNichol Guitars has one in their shop, but you can't have it! I placed my order a couple of months ago and it just came in last week. Michael Stone is setting it up for me and it will ship in the next day or so.

For what it's worth, Michael had indicated he wouldn't be stocking this model and my guess is that it will be tricky to find one in stock. First, I question how many dealers would stock one with the Aura electronics, plus I think CA is still slowly getting their production up to speed. You may have to order one.

Good luck.
Thanks for the info, I was kinda thinking this might be the case. I have found a narrow neck version that a dealer has in stock but if I'm gonna spend this kind of money I'd like to get what I really want.

I have a dealer now checking on how long to order one.
Iris OG Model Tuxedo Finish
Iris AB Model Big Leaf Maple B/S
Many Takamine Pro series
Godin A8 Mandolin

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber