The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 08:53 PM

Default Sold pending payment Cotton Fiber Flat picks from 5th fret

For sale or trade is like new 1.25mm Art Deco faux shell Schlenker Model. These are cotton fiber picks, have a warm tone, and are made by django jazz I believe, but sold on the 5th fret production site. In my opinion the grip on these things is amazing, and pretty close to real shell in feel, just not as bright in tone. Here's the site from which I purchased said pick:

http://www.5thfretproductions.com/fa...-for-sale.html

I have long held out that some day I would adapt at a rounded triangle pick, but alas hard times (a bad joke see book of poems below) as I realize I just prefer the old fender 351 shape. I would be interested in trading for bluechip TD 40 or 45. Possibly even the Clay Hess 35 (I know it's a small triangle but I'm a fan). Outright sale with wegen bluegrass included and everything shipped for $22 continental US.

I cant get the image to embed so see the link below. The pick is exactly like I received it minus playing a few times. It has some lines from machining I assume, that in no way affect the tone etc.

https://flic.kr/p/RRfQ45

Last edited by bluemoon; 03-25-2017 at 12:07 PM.
Old 03-21-2017, 12:32 PM

This the one? (Happy to help.) "NEW! Art Deco faux shell flat picks. These picks have a great feel and projection!!! A little warmer sounding than the Black/Red "Lava" picks. I like these a lot. They pair up really well with my '48 D-18 that's a little brighter sounding. Schlenker Model on Left, Trias on the Right"

cotten
Old 03-21-2017, 04:12 PM

That's the one. Thank you for the help!
Old 03-21-2017, 05:12 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotten View Post
This the one? (Happy to help.) "NEW! Art Deco faux shell flat picks. These picks have a great feel and projection!!! A little warmer sounding than the Black/Red "Lava" picks. I like these a lot. They pair up really well with my '48 D-18 that's a little brighter sounding. Schlenker Model on Left, Trias on the Right"

cotten
I quite fancy one of these, so tried to order one on their European website...impossible. Gave up.
Old 03-23-2017, 03:20 PM

Bump to the top

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Tags
pick swap