The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 02-07-2017, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pick me View Post
...Instead was asking in general if anyone had experience with any voice harmonizer in that price range, and what were their thoughts.
Lots of harmonizers in that range. Most will do a decent job. Do a search on harmonizers herein and you'll find other threads on it with lots of suggestions. I use the TC Helicon Harmony Singer and it performs very well. I haven't found it lacking.
Old 02-07-2017, 10:41 AM

I happened to be at an event a couple of days ago, the band was a vocalist with a guitar, and a bass player who also had as mic. Folks were meeting and greeting each other and sipping beverages, eventually I noticed there were two voices but the bass player was not singing. Aha, I said to myself, a harmoniser at work. Now, the band weren't that great, and if I had access to a mixer I'd have made some changes, but the vocals were mostly OK. Except towards the end where it got a bit out of hand, he might have had a three part thing going on. I didn't ask the brand of harmoniser, so I don't have anything very useful to contribute! People enjoyed themselves and danced about anyway.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars