The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 05:49 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB'sox View Post
What a beautiful guitar, man oh man....

AND, if Mikes says this is MINT, it is mint!!! No need to question that!

GLWS, if I were not downsizing myself, this one would live with me!
Tom, thanks so much for that vote of confidence. I appreciate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitars44me View Post
What Tom said! Mike is a fantastic gentleman and totally reputable.

I am SURE the axe is as described.

NO WAY TO GO WRONG HERE...

Cheers

Paul
Paul, thank you brother. Whoever gets this one will be as pleased with it as I have been. I really do wish this one could stay with me...but it just "ain't in the cards" right now.

Woody (aka: Mike)

FOR SALE: Kinnaird Brazilian!!
Old 03-25-2017, 07:27 AM

Just a gorgeous guitar - all the best on your sale!
Old 03-25-2017, 01:22 PM

This Tayor is a work of art.......... the way the gold hardware just stands out with the Koa top. nice guitar right there
Old 03-25-2017, 03:35 PM

Wanted to chime in on this thread, as I very recently purchased a guitar from Mike through these classifieds. I can't speak highly enough about the transaction and the experience of buying from him. The guitar arrived exactly on time and was extremely well packed. Communication was excellent throughout. Most importantly, this guitar is exactly as Mike had described it - condition, set-up, etc. Right on point. I even asked Mike a question which was highly subjective in nature that allowed for an easy opportunity to over sell. Instead he answered carefully and honestly, clearly qualifying comments which were stated as opinion. This, IMO, is the mark of an excellent and trustworthy seller.

I'd have no reservations buying from Mike again, nor should anyone else. Buy with confidence.
Old 03-26-2017, 06:08 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorplayer View Post
Just a gorgeous guitar - all the best on your sale!
Yes it is. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by offeringplate View Post
This Taylor is a work of art.......... the way the gold hardware just stands out with the Koa top. nice guitar right there
I agree. As I mentioned in the body of the ad, it not only looks and plays great, it has great tone. Everyone who has played this guitar really likes the tone. It has opened up beautifully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scallywag View Post
Wanted to chime in on this thread, as I very recently purchased a guitar from Mike through these classifieds. I can't speak highly enough about the transaction and the experience of buying from him. The guitar arrived exactly on time and was extremely well packed. Communication was excellent throughout. Most importantly, this guitar is exactly as Mike had described it - condition, set-up, etc. Right on point. I even asked Mike a question which was highly subjective in nature that allowed for an easy opportunity to over sell. Instead he answered carefully and honestly, clearly qualifying comments which were stated as opinion. This, IMO, is the mark of an excellent and trustworthy seller.

I'd have no reservations buying from Mike again, nor should anyone else. Buy with confidence.
Matt,

Wow, thank you. What you said exemplifies my goal as a seller. Nobody likes "bad surprises" which are so common in other venues. I've certainly experienced such surprises...even here on AGF but much less common than other places. I buy guitars I like, and then I sell them only because I buy WAY too many (as many here know lol). I'm very careful what I buy, and doubly careful how I sell what I bought.

Life is too short to not tell the truth. My Mom who recently passed away told me a thousand times "always tell the truth...your sins will find you out". I guess it sunk into my head as a kid because I just feel strongly about honesty. Ok, I won't bore you anymore with all of this old fashioned stuff, but I LOVE honest people and always strive to get feedback like this. Again, thank you Matt.

Old 03-26-2017, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by invguy921 View Post
Matt,

Wow, thank you. What you said exemplifies my goal as a seller. Nobody likes "bad surprises" which are so common in other venues. I've certainly experienced such surprises...even here on AGF but much less common than other places. I buy guitars I like, and then I sell them only because I buy WAY too many (as many here know lol). I'm very careful what I buy, and doubly careful how I sell what I bought.

Life is too short to not tell the truth. My Mom who recently passed away told me a thousand times "always tell the truth...your sins will find you out". I guess it sunk into my head as a kid because I just feel strongly about honesty. Ok, I won't bore you anymore with all of this old fashioned stuff, but I LOVE honest people and always strive to get feedback like this. Again, thank you Matt.
Anytime Mike, meant every word. Bump for a great seller, in the spirit of honesty and forth-righteousness!
Old 03-29-2017, 05:18 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Thanks again. I've had a number of people express interest in this guitar. I am going to produce a short video today of the guitar. The tone is really good, and hopefully that will come through in the video.

The guitar is still for sale. Here's another look at it. This guitar is one of those really special Koa guitars that, as I have said before, not only looks amazing but sounds amazing. Someone will love this guitar.

If you have an interest, make a reasonable offer.

Old 03-29-2017, 04:22 PM
Lovin' nice guitars...

SOLD off of the forum!! Thanks for looking AGF!!

Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars