The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 02-01-2008, 03:30 PM

Have to put a good word in for them myself. Just purchased a new guitar there. They were very helpful and put up with my banging away on potential choices for a couple of weeks. Ken and Paul were nothing but helpful, never any pressure.

They have a customer for life with me. Worth a stop in if you are in the area.

Jack
Old 03-27-2009, 05:26 PM

Thumbs up

Just want to say thanks to Ken and Paul from Tobias Music for their awesome service. I wanted my Taylor straight off the production line and they delivered in less than 2 weeks. You guys rock.

Old 03-27-2009, 09:04 PM

Having bought three Taylors there over the last few years, I agree with all of the above comments. I believe that he sells more guitars per square foot than any other store in the US. I've also heard that he's regularly one of the top 10 Taylor dealers in the country, ahead of all those Guitar Centers and Sam Ash stores. Unbelievable!!
Old 03-28-2009, 06:18 AM

Been shopping there for years. They know repeat customers by name. Change strings on any guitar for the price of the strings. Answer all questions with patience. And one of the best selections of Taylors and Martins in the chicago area.

I went with a friend a month ago to help him purchase a guitar and I was in the market for a 12 string. The friend ended up with Martin D15. Even though I was looking higher end, Ken steered me to a Walden 12 string for many $$$$ less. I fell in love with and bought it on the spot. A month later I'm still scratching my head how Walden can sell this guitar so inexpensively and how great Ken is for steering me away from the overpriced models.

A big thumbs up for Tobias!!!
Old 06-22-2013, 10:02 AM

Yep, I know how old this thread is.... But

Recently went to Tobias for the first time about a month ago.

Yes, I bought a guitar there

As soon as I walked in the door, and met Paul and "Dad," I knew I was in trouble. These guys are GREAT, make you feel right at home. Great place to do business, and just enjoy.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion