The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 09-15-2014, 05:32 PM

I use an iPad first generation, unrealBook, an AirTurn BT-105 bluetooth page turner, controlled with Boss pedals and a GigEasy mic stand clip.

I love the way it all works. My only comment is that after buying all this gear, I find I've gotten to the point where i hardly look at the thing. I guess the security of having it allows me to relax. Also having hundreds of songs at the tip of my finger (or toe) allows for a very flexible setlist.

Good luck,

Mike
Old 09-15-2014, 05:52 PM

How has the 12.2 worked out for you? I've been considering one of those my next tablet refresh.[/QUOTE]

Hi Kip,
It's all its been hyped up to be. Nice screen, great battery life, (although, it's not user replaceable ). Micro SD expandable to 64 GB. Currently running KitKat OS.
I picked up a factory refurbished on Woot for a great price. It was only available in white, but not a deal breaker.

Mike

Michael Hedges
Old 09-15-2014, 08:09 PM

I don't see it talked about very often here, but SetListMaker is a great app, a great value and one that works absolutely great for me. Haven't tried OnSong and others mentioned here, but they do get good reviews too of course. SLM is such a great app for me that I sent the developer $50 extra after I'd used it for a year or so. Indispensable for my solo gigging. If my iPad were to die, I have the app also synced to my iPhone. Might have to squint a bit, but the info would be there...

Debut album Time Will Tell now available on all the usual platforms
-- visit SeanLewisMusic
Old 09-15-2014, 08:52 PM

Default Set list

With set list do you have to pay for the songs?I sing Worship App you have to pay $2.99 song to use.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:36 PM

Default Set list

Or can you just download the songs.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion