The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 07-19-2016, 02:39 PM
Charter Member

I had the pleasure of spending some time with her before it's shipment overseas.... I was blown away, stunning tone, stunning looks, and stunning craftsmenship!!! Isaac is no longer on his way, he's there!

And that MAHOGANY....!!! OMG...!!!
Old 08-02-2016, 02:05 AM

An article about Issac in the latest Acoustic Guitar magazine.

Old 08-02-2016, 06:12 AM

Congratulations to Isaac! I have not played a better guitar.
Old 08-02-2016, 07:34 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Isaac, I'll not soon forget meeting you at the Memphis show. Your enthusiasm for your trade, and for music was contagious. your guitars were true works of art. Looking back I likely should have bought the guitar I played. It was gorgeous in every way, stunning in its simplicity and lines.

I'll wish you only the best in all of your endeavors. It is GREAT to see a young man who is willing to be teachable, and then once taught can execute. Your future is bright indeed!

Woody (aka: Mike)

FOR SALE: Kinnaird Brazilian!!
Old 08-02-2016, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by invguy921 View Post
Isaac, I'll not soon forget meeting you at the Memphis show. Your enthusiasm for your trade, and for music was contagious. your guitars were true works of art. Looking back I likely should have bought the guitar I played. It was gorgeous in every way, stunning in its simplicity and lines.

I'll wish you only the best in all of your endeavors. It is GREAT to see a young man who is willing to be teachable, and then once taught can execute. Your future is bright indeed!
Well i own the Cocobolo OM from the show! After owning it just less than a year i can honestly say it is a phenomenal guitar! Amongst my other guitars it is now getting the most play time. Responsiveness, complexity, clarity and playability are top notch! Most of all I've had other dealings with Isaac and he has proven him-self to be a respectable and virtuous luthier and person going well-above and beyond!

If you can get your hands on one of his guitars prepare to be WOWed!!!

Last edited by OmKing; 08-02-2016 at 08:27 AM.
Old 08-02-2016, 02:04 PM

I played that Cocobolo OM--what an amazing responsiveness! It just wanted to be played. I think I preferred it slightly to the Brazilian, which felt perhaps a little more "refined" or elegant, but the Coco had the energy! Superb instrument.
Old 08-02-2016, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Mott View Post
I played that Cocobolo OM--what an amazing responsiveness! It just wanted to be played. I think I preferred it slightly to the Brazilian, which felt perhaps a little more "refined" or elegant, but the Coco had the energy! Superb instrument.
Richard - for an OM shaped guitar...the amount of power on tap is unreal!!! The tonality is a wonderful balance of modern & vintage! A gifted builder with boundless potential!
Old 08-12-2016, 05:53 PM
Charter Member

Great article, GOOOO Isaac...!!!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop