The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Old 07-18-2017, 07:30 AM
Charter Member

Default Quick Sale! QSC TouchMix 8 with Gator Hard Case

For a quick sale is a QSC TouchMix 8 digital mixer with a custom fit Gator hard case. ($124 value)

The TouchMix is an awesome mixer! I have not scratched the surface of what this thing can do! Tons of effects, tone shaping, recording, routing options; the list is extensive! You can even mix wirelessly from a phone or tablet!

Condition: This just came back from QSC. I had a bad output and sent it in and they fixed it and everything is perfect! There are a couple tiny scratches out of the black stripe that runs on top of the mixer. That's it.

The Gator case is awesome. It has storage for the power supply and several cables. It's supposed to be waterproof but I never tested that! Good if you get caught in the rain!

I'm asking $650 for the mixer and the case. That includes shipping (USA, lower 48) and I need to ship this to you either today, Tuesday, 7/18 or tomorrow, Wednesday, 7/19. Otherwise it goes into storage not to be seen until some time in September.

I'll ship the mixer in the QSC soft case in the factory box and send the Gator case in a second box.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any more info.

Thanks!
Matt

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other