The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Old 01-28-2015, 11:03 PM

Default Simon Fox - New Album KickStarter

Hey folks,

Hope it's ok to post about my KickStarter campaign here. Trying to raise the funds for a new fingerstyle guitar album. Lots of new tunes, and some samples to listen to on the video here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...c-guitar-album

Hope you might take a listen, and thanks for any support. Has been a long time since I recorded one, it's well past due

Best wishes,
Simon Fox.
Old 01-30-2015, 08:46 AM

Do you a deal, Simon: promise to come and play in the UK and I will pledge!

Just kidding! I will be on this when I get home from work - kept getting an error on the Kickstarter page (and it doesn't allow for any State other than in the US, even when I selected the UK!) For those who don't know Simon's work, you are really missing out. All three albums are an excellent listen. 2003's Nightfishing is probably my favourite, but it's been far too long since the last album.

If you want a challenge, the tabs (available from his website) are very good too.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:55 PM

Apologies for posting in the wrong place. Thanks for moving me over here.

The campaign is going well. We're up to 43% and still time to go. If you take a look at the video and enjoy it, please take a moment to share among your guitar friends.

I'll be eternally grateful! It's quite hard to reach all the good folks out there.

Cheers,
Simon Fox.
Old 02-21-2015, 09:52 PM
Charter Member

Simon is one of my favorite guitarists, I have all his recordings and they are always near the top of my playlist. He added some Skype lesson packages but they are going fast. I just did so myself :-) If you haven't heard Simon do yourself a favor and check him out!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases