The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 08-12-2013, 04:12 AM

Thanks, HLeis. They are all spoken for except for one that I kept for myself. It is with a local musician right now on loan. Working on 12 new Small Jumbos of which two will be made from the loblolly tree but both are sold, sorry. I am installing a music room to begin holding small (60-70seats)venue performances by invitation only and display my guitars so stop by and see the progress.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:28 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo View Post
Thanks, HLeis. They are all spoken for except for one that I kept for myself. It is with a local musician right now on loan. Working on 12 new Small Jumbos of which two will be made from the loblolly tree but both are sold, sorry. I am installing a music room to begin holding small (60-70seats)venue performances by invitation only and display my guitars so stop by and see the progress.
Thats awesome! I love hearing other guitar builders' big dreams, aspirations and projects. Keep up the good work!

Brad
Old 10-19-2013, 07:42 AM

Hello AGF,
Wanted to let you know that the LPB Auction is underway and the Loblolly Guitar is up for sale or you can bid on it. There will be a TV Broadcast on October 20 at 5pm on LPB(Louisiana Public Broadcasting) channel 25 on Direct TV, showing the 6 Profile on Canvas Artist of the Year recipients. I was completely surprised to learn that I had been chosen on of the Artist. What a great honor. Here is a link to the Auction.
Thanks, Mike
http://auction.lpb.org/Bidding.taf?_...on_uid1=200151

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop