The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 02-03-2006, 09:23 AM

Default digitech fs3x pedal for jamman

Has anyone used this foot pedal with the jamman?
It sounds like Digitech's answer to the new Boss RC50 in that it allows you to store verse, chorus and bridge loops on the Jamman and scroll (up or down)to them and then automatically plays it after finishing the previous loop. This sounds like it would work on the fly much like the RC50 does (though the RC50 stores it and activates the loop by hitting a pedal instead of scrolling). It sounds like the Digitech would be better than the RC50 as it allow you to do this and has the extra memory. Just curious how this pedal is working for anybody. THanks.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:28 AM

Spider... sorry... I really have nothing for you on this. I just want to say that I have a Jamman that I've really not used too much yet... and will be watching this to see what others say. It's the same old 'no time' excuse for me...

DJanzen
'06 52RI Tele
Old 02-03-2006, 11:31 AM

DJanzen,
I just pickuped up the Jamman, and I'm hoping I'll have some time to use it. I would like to use it to play songs with the typical intro, verse, chorus so I'm hoping the pedal will allow me to quickly record those parts with piano or guitar then play guitar along with it like I'm playing with someone else.
I don't gig so this will be like having a partner-I hope.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:04 AM

Expect to own JamMan by next week. And I think the pedal is an essential accessory. I'll let you know.....
Washburn Golden Harvest
Old 01-20-2008, 03:32 AM

Default jam man

Hey i also own the digitech jam man. Now i want the footswitch FS3X. But is it true you can only use the mode button to turn auto record on or off. It seems to me it would be more useful to use the mode button to store the loop. Can anybody tell me if it is possible to change the function of this button? thanks, Benedict

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification