The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 05-25-2015, 01:35 PM

Default NEW! ThroBak Round Core Phosphor Bronze Strings!

Announcing the new ThroBak Vintage Choice™ Phosphor Bronze round core acoustic strings! If you are a fan of round core acoustic strings you know that they have become less and less available over the years. We are thrilled to now offer another choice for round core fans. Custom made to ThroBak specifications by a small two man machine shop with a 45+ year history of winding guitar strings and making string winding machines, Vintage Choice round core strings are wound with the same attention to detail and pride of craft that ThroBak puts into our pickups and effects. ThroBak Vintage Choice™ strings are not made GHS, Dean Markley, D'Addario... but are a custom offering, locally made in small batches to ThroBak specs..

Please go to the ThroBak website and check them out. Vintage Choice™ strings are available directly from the ThroBak site as singles or 20% off for a 6 Pack! Free shipping in the USA and flat $6 shipping to Canada. Overseas orders also welcome!

http://www.throbak.com/throbak-guitar-strings.html

Old 06-15-2015, 10:06 AM

I'm sure a lot of players here also play electric guitar. For those players our ThroBak Vintage Choice™ Pure Nickel round core Electric strings are a welcome choice for any fan of the old post 1973 Gibson Sonamatics. The round core makes for a more supple feel to the wound strings. The pure Nickel wound strings emphasize the fundamental note, providing a pure, acoustic like tone.

Get them here. http://www.throbak.com/throbak-guitar-strings.html

Old 06-18-2015, 11:17 AM

For fans of round core Nickel plated steel electric strings check out ThroBak Vintage Choice™ Round Wound, round core strings. This classic electric string design combines the power of Nickel plated steel and the chunk of a round core.

Buy Direct at www.throbak.com. 20% off when you order a 6 pack.

Old 06-21-2015, 11:28 AM

ThroBak Vintage Choice™ Acoustic Phosphor Bronze strings are also available with hex cores. Most acoustic strings today are hex core. Hex core acoustic strings have a bit more snap to the picked note on the wound strings. Our Vintage Choice hex core acoustic strings are some of the finest on the market today!

Buy Direct at www.throbak.com. 20% off when you order a 6 pack.

Old 06-26-2015, 03:27 PM

ThroBak Pure Nickel Round Core and Hex Core Electric strings now available in 9-42 X-Light and 11-50 Med. sizes!

Buy direct at ThroBak Electronics - ThroBak Electronics - Premium Guitar Pickups and Effects
ThroBak Guitar Strings - ThroBak Electronics

Save 20% when you order a 6 pack!

Last edited by ThroBak; 06-26-2015 at 10:16 PM.
Old 08-15-2015, 09:31 PM

I'm not affiliated in any way, and I hope it's okay to post in this thread... I just wanted to say that I love these strings. I've tried the electric and the acoustic (lights and mediums), and have been very impressed with both. Great tone!
Old 09-09-2015, 07:14 PM

3 packs now available for a savings of 10% and 6 packs save you 20%! Free shipping in the USA!
Old 03-15-2017, 12:49 AM

Are the PB strings coated?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace