The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 01-18-2008, 10:47 AM

Default TC Electronics has a new 2 voice Harmonizer

They just announced it at the winterNamm. It's called the HarmonyG. A friend of mine called me last night about it. I told him I was considering getting one of those Digitech Vocalist so he told me to take a look at this one. I know TC released an adapter to their previous voice pedal but this is a much more compact looking unit. It only has 2 part harmony though. But that might be just right for me. It looks like you have more reverb/delay control than the Digitech Vocalist 2. I'm not sure I want to wait until May for it though.

http://www.tc-helicon.com/VoiceToneHarmonyG

They also have one for Keyboard players too. Called the HarmonyM.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:49 PM

probably won't be available until several months after they say it will -if they say spring, you might be able to buy one late summer.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:57 PM

But it's gonna be the best of the worlds in terms of harmonizer for guitarrists, I was gonna buy the Voicelive, but I decided to buy the Digitech VL4, because it was very easy to use, it is goodm but it doesn't have the same quality of TC Helicon.
I was really waiting for some smart pedal like this one... I think they will kick the VL4 out with this unit.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification