The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 06-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Charter Member

Default Radio in Asheville, NC

I'm not sure if there are any members in the Asheville NC area but I got news today that some of my music will be featured on the "Mountain Music Time" program saturday morning on WPEK and WMXF. I'm very excited about it, because it's the first I've heard of my songs being on the radio. I hope if you're in the that area (I'm originally from Asheville myself) you can tune in!

Thanks,
Danny
Old 06-14-2008, 05:16 PM

Congratulations! It must be really something to be able to turn on the radio and hear one of your songs! Excellent!
Old 06-15-2008, 06:30 AM

Wasn't able to hear it, but I think it's great that your music got air time!! That has got to be a high for you (I know it would be for me)!! Congrats!!

ReverbNation (originals)

SoundCloud (the Hobo Troubadour)
Old 06-15-2008, 07:47 AM
Charter Member

Thanks guys! I wish I could have heard it too. My family in Asheville heard it and were really excited about it. It's exciting to think that my music is on the radio! I'm very humbled by it.

Thanks again,
Danny
Old 06-15-2008, 08:42 AM

I'm glad for you. I visited your myspace page and really enjoyed your music - enough that I ordered your CD.

Last edited by Eracer; 06-15-2008 at 09:07 AM.
Old 06-15-2008, 08:45 AM

thats pretty awesome! how did you get your music on the radio? you are an amazing player. though my style isn't really the same as yours, i hope i can reach your skill level on my own branch of music. ive listened to your songs and enjoyed them all
Old 06-15-2008, 04:00 PM
Charter Member

Eracer,

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words and for the support. I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy the album!

sarNz,

Thanks for the kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed my music. I just released my first record, "Guitar Out Front" on Solid Air Records. They've been working to promote it and I have as well. It's through that effort that my music has gotten on the radio. I'm very humbled and proud to be on the same label with such great artists.

Thanks again,
Danny
Old 06-21-2008, 11:02 AM

Hey Danny. I've listen to your CD several times now, and I'm listening to it as I type this. I'm no music critic, no I'll spare everyone. I'll just say that I absolutely love this disc. You play the guitar the way it should be played, with exuberance and restraint, joy and skill. Very nicely produced record too.

Great stuff!
Old 06-22-2008, 11:31 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eracer View Post
Hey Danny. I've listen to your CD several times now, and I'm listening to it as I type this. I'm no music critic, no I'll spare everyone. I'll just say that I absolutely love this disc. You play the guitar the way it should be played, with exuberance and restraint, joy and skill. Very nicely produced record too.

Great stuff!
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you're enjoying the album and I truly appreciate your kind words.

Thank you again!

Kindly,
Danny

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell