The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 01-21-2018, 06:11 AM
Charter Member

Default New SCGC Web Site

SCGC has completed working on their new upgraded web site and now has it posted and running live. It’s definitely an improvement over the old site with more eye candy, videos and useful information.
https://www.santacruzguitar.com
Old 01-21-2018, 08:19 AM

Thanks. That was a fun reminder. My Santa Cruz is a 2009 and truly GAS killer so I don't visit the site.

It indeed must have just gone up because it was the old site days ago when I finally got around to ordering their strings.

My experiences has been truly superb instruments every time I've tried one, and good service the few times I've ever had contact.

It seems like they've tried to explain or polish their marketing since I got my guitar which to me is a good thing. I happened to fall for a simply outstanding guitar in a store full of greats, and now they explain what they are and how they got that way.

I better aim for time to wear out my current strings today and try the new ones.

Old 01-21-2018, 09:57 AM

SCGC are the best out there in my humble opinion. Their guitars have a magical feel to them and their service is first rate bar none. I had a neck set done on my triple O custom and when I got it back it was as the day it was new, perfect in every respect! Their craftsmanship is first rate.
Old 01-21-2018, 10:06 AM
AGF Sponsor

I can't wait to check out the new site. I have a Santa Cruz curly koa OM from '98, a simply amazing guitar. Beautiful to look at as well as hear.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion