The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 12-19-2008, 06:49 AM

Default Digitech 2120 with Dual source (Mag+SBT)

Hello all,

I've recently got an Artists 2120. Bought it to use for electric guitar and after seeing doug kennedy's videos I see my Sunrise will sound nice through it - so double whammy.
Ok I've a PUTW #54 (mono) and stereo power plug on the way also. I'm gonna run the Sunrise and #54 to the endpin, into the Stereo Power Plug and out as either Stereo or blend to Mono.
Ideally I'd like to use the 2120 for both i.e. blend to mono and run it into the 2120.

My question is is this feasible and by that mean after the #54 is preamped is there anything wrong with going into the 2120? I understand the optimal situation would be to run both into separate channels on an external blender, eq, apply effects and blend but I don't have this luxury and I won't for a long time (Christmas was expensive across the board this year).

Can any of you highly knowledgeble fellows help a young Irish soul out?

Thanks,
JP

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification