Old 12-17-2015, 01:46 PM

Default great

Lowered the price.
Old 12-28-2015, 10:03 AM

Default new

hope everyone had a nice Christmas.
Old 12-28-2015, 11:27 AM
Guest2145

Hi, your description says adirondack top, but the label in your pictures says sitka spruce...are the other listed specs all accurate? (the tuners don't look like waverlys to me in the pictures, but I may be wrong). thanks
Old 12-28-2015, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaheyRolls View Post
Hi, your description says adirondack top, but the label in your pictures says sitka spruce...are the other listed specs all accurate? (the tuners don't look like waverlys to me in the pictures, but I may be wrong). thanks
these are fantastic guitars, especially if signed by Jayson Bowerman. They are essentially built by him in the custom shop, but you get a much better price since he was using Breedlove's shop and salary at the time. It would cost a great deal more today now he's on his own. He was trained in his youth by Larry Breedlove and today, no offense, I'd take one of his any day over an R Taylor which he'd been involved in.

the description is for a deluxe revival, which this is not, it's a revival but not deluxe where another grand gets you an adi top and waverlies.

you can find many posts on these where guys had to choose them for tone and playability over Martins and SCGC OMPW's....usually much to their surprise.

I don't know the seller and have no dog in the race.
The J bowermans and square Hstocks can only be had through the builder nowadays at 3 times the cost. Others without the signature may or may not be as good in my experience. His guitars hang with or exceed the most reputable builds out there IMO.

hope that helps and good luck in your sale. Had to write this as it brought back the remorse of selling a cocobolo one like this, one of very few regrets in revolving the collection. Would buy that one back if ever I got the chance. two times quick. My personal OMPW was great, the BL OM, better. My Martin OM's, no contest, the breedlove.

These are a price gift to the used market due to the business and marketing flounderings of Breedlove management.

Sorry to drone on if you're still reading.
Old 12-29-2015, 09:07 PM
Guest2145

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozycabin View Post

the description is for a deluxe revival, which this is not, it's a revival but not deluxe where another grand gets you an adi top and waverlies.
Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited by Guest2145; 12-30-2015 at 10:21 AM.
Old 12-30-2015, 09:58 AM

Default kind

Hi, thanks for the kind response. good read.

my apologies too. I bought the guitar a while back used, and the the fellow said it was masterclass. When I grabbed the spec's I assumed it was thus, so I just copied them here. I have updated the details.
Old 12-30-2015, 10:14 AM

Curious as I can't tell from the photos, is the signature j bowerman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozycabin View Post
these are fantastic guitars, especially if signed by Jayson Bowerman. They are essentially built by him in the custom shop, but you get a much better price since he was using Breedlove's shop and salary at the time. It would cost a great deal more today now he's on his own. He was trained in his youth by Larry Breedlove and today, no offense, I'd take one of his any day over an R Taylor which he'd been involved in.

you can find many posts on these where guys had to choose them for tone and playability over Martins and SCGC OMPW's....usually much to their surprise.

I don't know the seller and have no dog in the race.
The J bowermans and square Hstocks can only be had through the builder nowadays at 3 times the cost. Others without the signature may or may not be as good in my experience. His guitars hang with or exceed the most reputable builds out there IMO.

hope that helps and good luck in your sale. Had to write this as it brought back the remorse of selling a cocobolo one like this, one of very few regrets in revolving the collection. Would buy that one back if ever I got the chance. two times quick. My personal OMPW was great, the BL OM, better. My Martin OM's, no contest, the breedlove.

These are a price gift to the used market due to the business and marketing flounderings of Breedlove management.

Sorry to drone on if you're still reading.
Hnos. Sanchis Lopez Flamenco 1F Extra
Francisco Navarro Grand Concert "Reyes" Blanca
Francisco Navarro Grand Concert "Conde" Negra

Old 12-30-2015, 10:41 AM

Default j bowerman

Yes. It is signed by J Bowerman. Just went and took a look inside.
Old 12-31-2015, 09:46 AM

Default update

up to date
Old 01-01-2016, 12:03 PM

Where are you located?
Old 01-07-2016, 07:14 PM

Default lets go

looking to get this beautiful guitar out the door. a few close calls, no final sale yet.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:49 PM

Default reduction

reduced to $1400
Old 01-10-2016, 08:46 AM

Default Up

Updated price
Old 01-11-2016, 04:34 PM

Default up to

price updated

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
breedlove omr, huss and dalton om, martin om, om rosewood ebony, santa cruz ompw