The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Old 01-24-2017, 03:05 PM

lpa53 do you have the songs all in one PDF and have a clickable index?

Is MobileSheets Pro only for sheetmusic? The pictures I saw seemed to be only that not lyric/chord charts.

That's what I was looking for.

Songbook looks like it might be good!! Where do you get the songs from? Can you copy paste from ultimate guitar?
Old 01-24-2017, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhound View Post
lpa53 do you have the songs all in one PDF and have a clickable index?

Is MobileSheets Pro only for sheetmusic? The pictures I saw seemed to be only that not lyric/chord charts.

That's what I was looking for.

Songbook looks like it might be good!! Where do you get the songs from? Can you copy paste from ultimate guitar?
MobileSheets can use sheet music, but can also use any PDF. My files are just lyrics and chords (with occasional notes). You can "print" to PDF from UG, and use that file. I usually take the UG version and paste it into a word processing program, where I make corrections, format to my liking, and bump up the font size. Then I save that file to PDF and load the PDF into MobileSheets.
Old 01-24-2017, 08:07 PM

Are you using the free version of MobileSheets or the full one?

Is the free suffice just for opening PDF's?
Old 01-25-2017, 12:48 PM

I use the full version, but I think the free version would work just fine for simply displaying PDFs. The full version has many features that I don't use. The full version was only about $5.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write