The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Old 02-22-2018, 10:17 AM

Default Spring Fling 4/28 Washington Pa.

Hello AGF members.

Rick Benjamin here. UMGF member, and AGF member too. Time for a spring gathering. I have arranged for a weekend in Washington PA. At the Cambria Hotel and Suites. Check in is 4/27, we have the conference room on 4/28 all day. We have a block of 10 rooms 8 King suites at 99$, and a couple of 2 queen bed suites at 109$. The Cambria has a small eatery, and a nice bar on the grounds. The king and queen suites have pull out sofa beds also in each unit, and breakfast is included in the price. https://www.choicehotels.com/pennsylvan ... tels/pa630
Our group is under UMGF, and the cutoff for the group price is 4/6. The conference room is 1000sq.ft., and we will have the armless chairs. If there is a lot of interest, we can get a few more rooms as well.
Reservation number for the hotel is 724-223-5555, if you’d like to join us, make the call, and drop me an email at [email protected] so I can keep tabs on who will attend. So far I've got around a dozen or so from the UMGF coming. Room in the conference center for around 8-10 more. Let me know at the email above if you can join us
Thanks
Rick

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases