The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Old 06-07-2016, 07:32 PM

Default Fri 6/10--Sandy as improv comedy “muse” in Chicago!

And now for something completely different: I will be the “muse" for pH Comedy Theater’s “pHusion” show this Fri. night 6/10 at 9:30 pm. in Chicago’s Andersonville neighborhood. Each week, they bring in a different artist--musician, standup, poet, storyteller, painter, dancer--to do three short sets. Then after each set, pH’s improv team uses the artist’s set as inspiration for improv comedy sketches. So this week, it’s yours truly--two songs, sketch, lather, rinse, repeat! And I even get to improv musically with the actors!

pH Comedy Theater is at 1515 W. Berwyn Ave. (bet. Clark & Ashland). Admission is $15, $10 for students. Soft drinks and adult beverages available.

It’s also the first night of Andersonville Midsommarfest street fair--and the bands outdoors should be wrapping up along Clark St. when I go on. So come for the music--stay for the roof, seats and air conditioning!

http://www.sandyandina.com

-------------------------
Gramann Rapahannock, 7 Taylors, 4 Martins, 2 Gibsons, 2 V-A, Larrivee Parlour, Gretsch Way Out West, Fender P-J Bass & Mustang, Danelectro U2, Peavey fretless bass, 8 dulcimers, 2 autoharps, 2 banjos, 2 mandolins, 3 ukes

I cried because I had no shoes.....but then I realized I won’t get blisters.

Last edited by Chicago Sandy; 06-08-2016 at 10:07 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases