The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 11-20-2014, 11:36 AM
Charter Member

Default National N-14 GS. SOLD

I'd like to sell my N-14 GS. I custom ordered this guitar 04/2011 and it has pretty much sat since, having played it only a hand full of times. All specs are stock with the exception of the pearloid peg head and the engraved badge on it. That was a $300 up charge. 14 fret neck, single cone and finished in German Silver. Street price on these new is $3809 with a $4500 list price, both + $300 for the custom. There are 2-3 random single scratches and an area about 3/8" square on the playing side in the waist. If those weren't there this guy would be mint. Comes i the original National case. Great deal for the right person.
I have more pics if anyone is really interested
Email is [email protected]
Tim

Last edited by TimL; 01-03-2015 at 10:29 PM.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:00 PM
Charter Member

Back to page 1
Old 11-23-2014, 02:41 PM
Charter Member

Would consider a trade for a nylon string crossover or a classical guitar. Cash to equalize value
Old 11-25-2014, 07:53 PM
Charter Member

Responded to trade offers and overseas sales.
Not opposed to selling overseas but I don't see the need to fudge the documented price and leave myself at risk.
Old 12-14-2014, 07:31 PM

This is basically a paddle headed style 1 Don, without the name "Don" engraved on the strap.

Quite a deal for the forum price...
Old 12-15-2014, 10:44 AM
Charter Member

When I ordered this one I believe the Don also had a Mahogany neck. That and what blue wrote are the only differences. Dream Guitars had a Don a few years back, used, at well over double my price. Pretty close to minty condition and LOUD.
Thanks for chiming in blue
Old 01-01-2015, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimL View Post
When I ordered this one I believe the Don also had a Mahogany neck. That and what blue wrote are the only differences. Dream Guitars had a Don a few years back, used, at well over double my price. Pretty close to minty condition and LOUD.
Thanks for chiming in blue
Interesting test on youtube about nut material and neck material. A listen and decide for yourself type thing. I hear nut being everything, and neck being next to nothing if not less. That's been reinforced in my own experience with fancy custom sunburst maple necks on tricones i've played alongside my mahogany necked Style 1s. Hog went on the more expensive nationals back then because it cost more than domestic maple.
Old 01-03-2015, 10:30 PM
Charter Member

SOLD on EBay.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars